Great for grating in garlic, ginger, cheese, and the like right over your pan while cooking!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, December 18th, 2011 at 7:23 pm and is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
As Seen On:
ARE UNIQUE BECAUSE THEY…
1. Use ingredients that are as close to their natural state as possible.
2. Use ingredients that are free of synthetic substances.
3. Employ a balanced array of tastes and textures.
4. Draw upon all the major ethnic cuisines.
5. Use humanely-raised meat more as a condiment, rather than as a centerpiece in a dish.