- 2 pounds organic chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup dill, loosely packed and chopped finely
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 100% whole grain lavash bread (or tortillas if you can’t find)
- Green leaf lettuce bundle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle fine sea salt and cooking spray on chicken. Bake for about 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Let cool then cut into cubes.
- Whisk together mayo, dill, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss with chicken along with feta. Let sit in fridge for at least one hour.
- Spread lettuce (and cucumber and tomato if you like) on lavash. Put some chicken mixture on top. Wrap like a burrito and enjoy!