Posted by: EatFree
January 27th, 2013 >> Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup parsley, chopped finely
Blend all ingredients until parsley is finely chopped. Enjoy atop of organic chicken breast or baked tofu!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 27th, 2013 at 3:52 pm and is filed under Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.