Posted by: EatFree
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chipotle in adobo, pureed
- 2 pounds mustard greens, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted and ground coarsely
- Heat oil. Add onion. Cook until lightly brown on edges. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and chipotle. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add greens. Toss until lightly wilted. Cover and cook on medium low heat for 30 minutes or until greens are tender. Add molasses and cook for one minute. Add almonds off heat and enjoy!