- 3 pounds organic free-range chicken tenderloins, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4.5 cups naturally sweetened cola
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes or to taste
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Pour ingredients into pot and cook in high heat until all liquid evaporates and glaze forms on chicken, about 30-45 minutes. Enjoy atop of brown rice!