Posted by: EatFree
- 1.5 pounds broccoli rabe, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut of last 2 inches or so of the stems of the broccoli rabe. Cut into thirds after that. Drop into boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and garlic together over low heat. When garlic becomes fragrant, add broccoli rabe, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Enjoy as a side dish!