Posted by: EatFree
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups roasted chicken strips
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup basil, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Roast jalapeno for 10 minutes or until lightly charred. Let cool. Chop and set aside.
- Simmer vinegar over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until reduced by half to syrup-like consistency. Set aside.
- Combine together all ingredients. Enjoy!